The Australian Institute of Quarrying Education Fund (AIQEF) was established in 1982. The AIQEF provides funds and grants for quarrying and related industries training and education. The AIQEF is a key partner of the IQA and supports a number of educational activities to improve the knowledge, skills and capability across the industry. The AIQEF has assisted in the development of training resources, delivery of training programs, engagement of speakers and supporting the IQA’s awards program to recognise excellence in vocational training in the quarrying and related industries.
Quarry is a business-to-business magazine and a valuable reference tool positioned as a must-read for quarry operators, recyclers and members of the extractive industries. It is highly targeted and is read by key decision-makers who purchase and specify quarrying plant and equipment and is also widely read by suppliers to the industry.
Quarry is distributed nationally to all members of the Institute of Quarrying Australia (IQA) and individual paid subscribers. It is also direct mailed to a well-targeted database of industry suppliers and other relevant professionals.
When it comes to gaining the attention of senior decision makers in the quarrying industry Quarry delivers a "waste free" media option and an ideal platform to help deliver that market-share edge.
Editorial: Damian Christie - email@example.com
Advertising: Angela Han - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia (CCAA) is the peak body for the heavy construction materials industry in Australia. The IQA and the CCAA work collaboratively in the industry to support a range of key initiatives such as:
- National bi-ennial conference - CMIC
- State based health, safety and environment seminars
- Technical information
The role of CCAA is to support the maintenance of the overall industry operation by:
- Building an understanding of industry and its role with stakeholders
- Maintain existing and develop new markets for members’ products
- Advocate for and influence the application and use of members’ products
- Influence development of codes and standards to support the use of member’s products
- Demonstrate the industry’s sustainability credentials
- Encourage collaboration and networking across the industry
- Supply and share information to support the industry