Date: Wednesday 19 May 2021 | 1.00pm - 3.30pm
Venue: Virtual Event
Co-hosted by: IQA & CCAA
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE
Do not click on the Register Myself button below.
Registrations are now open for the Annual Quarries and Concrete Safety Seminar to be held on 19 May 2021.
To be delivered online, the program for this year's seminar will be streamed live from 1.00pm and available to view on demand until 31 August 2021.
Co-hosted by the Institute of Quarrying Australia (IQA) and Cement, Concrete and Aggregates Australia (CCAA) this half-day program will address important and current health and safety issues relevant to the cement, concreting and quarrying industries.
The aim of the seminar is to:
- Provide a forum to share information on safety and health issues impacting on the quarrying, mining and concrete sector
- Share experiences and knowledge relating to workplace practice and policy
- Learn new ways to provide a safe and healthy work environment
Who should attend:
- Quarry and Mine workers
- Quarry & Mining Company representatives
- Risk Managers, Safety & Health personnel
- Cement and Concrete Producers
- Equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Students and Academics
- Anyone interested in Safety & Health in the quarrying, mining and related industries
For further information, and to view the program please visit the seminar website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration includes access to the online conference portal live on 19th May with content available to watch on demand through until 31 August 2021.
Early bird rates are available for registrations up until 30 April 2021.