2021 Safety Reset
Safety resets are underway across Queensland and will be undertaken by industry through to 30 September 2021. The 2021 Safety Reset pack contains all of the information you need with the reporting template available for download by clicking the button below.
Peak bodies and industry will be required to report information on their safety reset, including such detail as the number of sites participating, duration and summary of actions/initiatives resulting from the reset.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
What can the IQA offer?
IQA offers the four mandatory courses for sites employing fewer than 6 people
- Introduction to Safety Management Systems
- Effective Risk Management
- Incident Investigation
- Electrical Awareness
- Guidance on planning and essential topics for professional development
* Applicants who hold an IQA Certified Practising Quarry Manager (CPQM) certificate, may be exempt from providing a work history
- The IQA has partnerships with RTOs who offer the mandatory units of competency (accredited training). The IQA can assist you in enrolling in the required units.
Please contact the IQA on 02 9484 0577 or [email protected] for more information on courses to meet the mandatory competency requirements in Queensland