Being involved in the IQA through an event committee or via the Branches offers fantastic opportunities to develop individual leadership and strategic skills, grow your networks, support your personal development and share ideas and innovations.
You can be involved in:
- WIQ conference organising committees
- YMN event organising committees
- Branch or Sub-Branch committees
- Health and Safety organising committees
- Education reviews and even course facilitation
Being an actively involved in the IQA is not onerous. Each committee is fully supported by a highly capable team of IQA staff. As a committee member you will attend regular meetings and share ideas on what events / education is needed locally. If you would like to get involved please call (02) 9484 0577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.