Position: Quarry Operator
Work Area: Townsville, QLD
Date Listed: 27 June 2019
We are currently looking for a casual operator with experience in articulated dump truck and front-end loader (FEL) operation. The job activities will include but not limited to hauling raw feed, loading road trucks, and feeding screening hopper with quarry material.
Our operators are multi skilled and operate a variety of mobile and fixed plant including loaders, excavators, graders, dump trucks and crushers.
If you are reliable, hardworking and committed to safety, we have an opportunity for you to join our team at our Townsville Quarry in Queensland.
We offer a very attractive hourly wage and friendly team environment.
- Ensure safety, health and environment standards are maintained
- Operation of FEL and articulated dump trucks
- Undertake housekeeping, basic maintenance and general labour duties
- Reporting of incidents/hazards to the supervisor
What you will need to succeed
- Current driver's licence and own reliable transport
- Demonstrated experience in operating mobile plant and/or heavy equipment
- Strong work history with excavator operation
- FEL operator ticket (preferred)
- Mechanical aptitude
- HR licence required for water cart operations
- Digger /FEL/Moxy ticket required
Hy-Tec is a leading quality assured supplier of concrete and aggregates to the commercial, industrial, civil and residential construction sectors.
Our Quarries and concrete plants service southeast Queensland, Sydney and Melbourne metropolitan markets and northern New South Wales. We have strategic aggregate reserves west of Sydney, in northern New South Wales and Queensland.
Hy-Tec is a subsidiary of Adelaide Brighton Limited, a leading Australian construction materials company with operations that comprise cement and lime, concrete and aggregates and concrete products and employs 1,500 people nationally.
Applications close Tuesday 9 July 2019
Hy-Tec is committed to being a safe and inclusive workplace that values and promotes diversity