Store person with administrative skills
Work Area: QLD - Meadowbrook
Date Listed: 26 July 2019
Crushing Equipment, a mining supply company is seeking a reliable & self-motivated store person with administrative skills.
• Full time 38-hour week.
• Current forklift/driver’s license.
• Computer skills.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Ability to multi task.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Punctuality and professionalism.
• Receiving, storing & administration of supplier product.
• Dispatch & administration of product to customers.
• Unloading containers.
• Warehouse maintenance.
• General inventory control.
• Previous warehouse store person experience.
Salary dependant on experience $53,000 to $55,000.
This is an outstanding opportunity, if you possess the above qualities please apply by email marked with the subject line: "Private & Confidential" to email@example.com