When: Wednesday 6th July 2022
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm (followed by a Networking Sundowner until 5.30PM)
Venue: Adelaide Pavilion | Veale Gardens
Corner South Terrace & Peacock Rd
The Institute of Quarrying Australia (IQA) are pleased to announce that the SA Diversity & Inclusion Conference (presented by Women in Quarrying) is to be held at the Adelaide Pavilion. The WIQ initiative promotes networking amongst members of the quarrying industry and encourages and creates opportunities for personal and professional development. The conference welcomes attendance from all industry colleagues, men and women, IQA members and non-members.
For over five years the IQA has been actively promoting Women in Quarrying (WIQ) and delivering programs that have engaged women in education, networking, promoting the amazing contribution of women in the industry and direct gender equity. Promoting WIQ is still a priority, however, IQA’s strategy has evolved to focus more broadly on diversity and inclusion.
The theme for this year is Building Strong Foundations, this theme is about recognising people as the foundation of our businesses and success. By taking the learnings of yesterday we can continue to build even stronger foundations for our people, tomorrow.
The purpose of the Conference is to:
- Acknowledge and celebrate women’s contribution to the extractive industry
- Create a platform to further encourage women’s involvement in and contribution to the extractive industry
- Provide the opportunity for anyone in the industry to connect, network and share experiences
Who Should Attend?
- Quarry site personnel and associated roles such as human resources, finance, administration, safety, environment, planning, logistics and sales
- Equipment manufacturers and suppliers
- Students and academics
- Anyone interested in the heavy construction materials industry
Members: $110.00 inc GST).
Non-Members: $132.00 (inc GST)
Not an IQA Member? Like Member pricing? Join the IQA quickly and easily online. Join today and save on your registration for this event.
- Attendance at conference sessions
- Refreshments, lunch, networking drinks, as per the conference program
If you would prefer to receive a tax invoice before payment, please email the IQA Conference Secretariat at [email protected] with details.
All information is correct at the time of publication. The IQA reserves the right to alter or delete items as required and takes no responsibility for any errors, omissions or changes.